Sunday, April 7, 2013

Chance.

Oh, how I've always prayed and asked to find him, my Kite. Little did I know, I had already met him, but I had ruled him out because I felt he didn't meet my standards. I was such a silly little girl.

It's funny how life works, but there is always a constant rule to it: things never go as planned. When I met my Kite, it wasn't love at first sight. We didn't even grow to love each other as friends. All it took was a chance. Not just a "yes", but a "yes" with a follow through. I'm convinced that after all that we've gone through with life, and the time that we could have had to get together, the failing of my test was the last chance my Heavenly Father was going to give me to find my eternal companion.

I've found you, Kite, and no matter how strong the winds get, I'm not letting go.

No comments:

Post a Comment