Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Rusty Porter, if you don't marry me, I'm going to punch you in the face.

Do you remember when I said that to you? I don't think the thought of marriage had even entered your head yet! We have definitely been through a whirlwind of emotions since then, haven't we? Three break up attempts with you later (yes, three!), and look where we are: our first complete official month of marriage! Come a long way, haven't we? Haha.

We've made it to a month today; since getting married at least. And even though in our one month of being married, I've only got to spend five days of it with you, I don't regret the decision at all. Not even if we have to wait three more years until both of our contracts are up in the military to really get to be with each other as husband and wife. Not now, not ever. Because the idea of not having the most caring, loving and amazing man in the history of existence be mine, is so much worse than the time we will be spending apart.

Most people are going to think it's silly that I'm so excited about just a month of being married to you, but I don't think they understand. The concept of time works so differently for us. Every single day spent with you seems to be eternity, yet it passes by so quickly. It's like we're stuck in a bubble of each other, and I feel like we've been together forever.

I love you, Russell Martin Porter, with every fiber of my being. And even though I can be a giant brat a majority of the time, please don't ever think that I'll be letting you go. For better or for worse, in sickness and in health, always and forever, right?

1 comment:

  1. Russell Martin Porter III: You are one lucky guy! Thanks for giving me the gift of another amazing sister-in-law! Loving that Nana-girl :)

    ReplyDelete